Sunday, March 22, 2009

Amazing Memory

Wow... teachers have the most amazing memories!!! (or maybe only when it comes to their students and not with their daily lives coz I wldn't say that my parents have v gd memories hee) And it is funny what are some of the stuff they remember abt u; I remember one time we went back to sch to visit the teachers, my A-Maths teacher could rattle off our register numbers which we ourselves could barely remember! heh!

Being in PB now, I often receive emails wrt the latest financial/economy news/updates/summaries which often with a click of my finger lands in my trash box. Received a slew of emails the other day and thot to just read them since I was free anyways and had a pleasant surprise at a familiar name at the end of the email; the gal was fr my Pri/Sec school and JC!!! I immediately dropped a mail to her which led to an even bigger surprise: 1 of our Pri sch teachers was now working in the bank too!!! A lunch date was arranged :)

I am embarassed to admit that I had no inkling who the teacher was; but apparantly she did remember me and told my friend that she taught my sister. Well, no big deal, my sis was super notorious in school and more often than not, I was known as "XWL's sister". So u can imagine my astonishment when we met and she told me, "Yes I remember u; u used to have short fringe (finger draws a line across forehead) n used to wear those pink plastic specs." WHICH I DID!!! gosh!!! She also asked us if we knew of some other gals, some of whom we knew, some of whom we didnt... but all in all we had a really gd time catching up!!!

And to top it off, my teacher might be having a gathering with the other school teachers whom we still remember fondly... really can't wait for that!!! Must definitely bring our year books and class photos along :)

No comments: