Saturday, June 06, 2009

Long Absence

WAH... it's been 2 months since I have last posted something... no excuses except that I have been lazeee but more because there's been nothing much interesting goin on in my life lately haha! It's the usual routine of waking up; goin to work; coming home; play my fb games; sleep and the whole cycle repeats itself :P guess it's e same for almost everyone coz i see most pp haf been abandoning their blogs recently :P

The mega project finally ended in early April... Yipee!!! Out goes the mundane job of checking and opening of accounts for clients and forever churning numbers for my boss to minimise the number of accounts that are not opened. Well... sometimes still gota churn numbers but it is definitely not as bad. Took on the imager role in office which is also another mundane role, just gota be careful of the timings which I missed the other day & resulted in me being complained by 1 of the ViXens in the off. I was damn pissed coz it was e 1st time I made a mistake & I have been keeping close watch of the timing except that day coz there were so many txn. What's more, I felt she was instigated by the mother ViXen & aft that, they did not tok to me about it but instead acted normally w me. Me being me, just cldn't be bothered w them n only toked to them when req. Geez... it's been like 9 months but yet I still cannot get used to all the OP in the office. Luckily I have a few colleagues whom I am closer to so we can bitch about all the others haha. In fact, my boss called me & my buddy colleague in to chide us for toking too much hahaha!!! It's funny how thngs turned out; i didn't used to like my buddy colleague so much n preferred mother ViXen but now I can't stand mother ViXen n m closer to my buddy colleague, taught me to really get to know a person b4 putting my judgement on them.

& I was actually looking to change my job coz I feel my present job scope is not value-adding; tempted to go back to gvt sector coz if lucky can be q zuo bo & also the pay is higher. Was waiting to see if I got accepted to the Higher Diploma in Private Banking and just got news couple of days ago that I was selected! Mixed feelings coz do wana learn more and dun mind goin "back to school" again but don't really know the other colleagues that are selected well; esp so since mother ViXen is selected as well... sigh... & worse thing is, there's lessons on my bday!!! Gosh, I like haven't studied on my bday in @ least 12 years!!! Mite skip dat lesson though... still thnking abt it. Wanted to go away that week but looks like that won't b possible coz haf assessment that week also... guess gota celebrate either b4 or aft dat wk bah...

Went GZ/Macau/ZH w Dar & his family in late March. 2nd "family" trip after the Melbourne trip in 07... bought q a lot of stuff although Dar wasn't too impressed that most of the shopping catered to gals. Dar & I made a side trip to GZ ourselves; it has really changed a lot since I was there like almost 20 years ago!!! & it was ez to find the places we wanted to go to too. Thnk we might make another trip there again... Dar's sis & SIL were amazed @ how long Dar could walk; the buildings were like 6 storeys high and he wasn't a least bit tired even after walking all the floors! Me? I was complaining that i was tired even b4 reaching the 5th floor haha! & I juz came back fr Maldives w a good tan!!! But save that for the next entry :P

So wat's everyone been up to? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u write alot lah. better tell me on tues!

mangojo