Friday, January 01, 2010

Happee 2010

Yep, it's been ages since I last blogged... almost half a year to be exact; not that I have no time coz I can blog in Dar's off over e wkends, juz been plain lazeee and nothing much 2 tok abt i guess n some other things that hap which i dun wana document... well, shall try to be more "diligent" in the new year hee hee :)))

The last time I blogged, hafnt started on my course, but now it is over... so fast rites??? but there's still that silly role-play that we hafta go thru :( thnk it is q unfair to product staff coz we neither haf e experience nor the knowledge and for pp like me, i m not gona find it useful since i dun intend to be a RM in future. But well... for that piece of paper... which ultimately may not be helpful in e end! :P but i did learn some useful stuff during the cse n hopefully i can rem them in time to come, but after taking e cse, it so dawned on me that i m not cut out for the finer side of finance haha!

Dar's cousins came dwn to SGP in mid Nov and we had q a fun time bringing them ard; Orchard Road, Raffles Place area, Marina Barrage (& it was my 1st time there!), Newton for e huge variety of food and Clarke Quay. Too bad there wasn't enuff time to bring them wakeboarding keke... but they suggested for us 2 visit them in July for some snowboarding :) Dar n I went to BKK in late Nov... we walked SOOOOOOOOOOOO much that we had to have massage EVERY nite! but it was damn cheap lah... $10 for 1 hr n it was not too bad as well. Me thinks me prefer BKK then SZ... like more thngs 2 see, n more thngs 2 eat as well keke... though i had diarrohea aft i came back *bleach*

Barely worked whole of Dec coz was clearing leave. Wanted 2 bring more forward 2 this year but cldn't. Didn't really do much... went JB n also brought e kids out to watch Avatar! It was good! I havent seen e kids since Jan this year and it is a wonder how much they haf grown... n how much naughtier and cheeky they have become!!! n i finally went wakeboarding too... so m now v tanned which I like... but i thnk i was on e verge of peeling; my face was lobster red e next day :P

Hope everyone will have good health in 2010 and may it be a prosperous new year for all!!! I m not 1 to make resolutions but I hope that the new year will bring me good health (m hafing e flu now), new job (yeah getting damn xian of e job), more tut kids (= more income :P), more hol (going bali in May yippeee), memorable times w Dar n more biz for Dar's wakeboarding co! HUAT AH!!! :))

HAPPEE 2010 EVERYONE!!! =^_^=

No comments: