Sunday, January 10, 2010

Whizzing By

Geez, itz already the 2nd wkend of 2010! & i m still not in the mood for work kekeke.

Tokin abt work, we haf a team-building event ystd @ ulu Lim Chu Kang. (exact place was Sarimbun Camp) When we heard, many of us initially had a lot of resistance to it & I, for one, was thinkin of various excuses of why I can't "make it" coz we had to supposedly write a 3 page memo if we are unable to attend! :P Was also debating whether 2 drive there coz we thought they were not providing transport; we were advised to carpool; then they made the pick-up point of the bus @ Jurong East but they finally decided to pick us up @ UOB Plaza which defeated e purpose of me driving. I guess the reason why it was so far was also to deter anyone of us from leaving early haha!

We were divided into teams which we were only told 2 days b4 e event itself so it got a lot of us pretty excited haha! Luckily I had company in my team coz there were some pp i didnt really like in my team haha! But I must say we all enjoyed ourselves v much and my team even got the best team award! hahaha! It was a $250 voucher but after splitting amongst ourselves; I thnk each of us will only be getting $20 haha. I'm glad it is over n that it wasn't as bad as it seemed :)))

& it has been a good new year so far; double dated w Dora @ Ikoi on New Year's Day where we exchanged super belated bday prez n juz had loads of fun catching up; attended Genia's cosy wedding dinner @ Amara last Sat & caught up with a couple of old school mates as well; & had dinner w Jo, PS & Shao Ye on Fri where we had 2 wait 45 juz coz I wanted 2 try e Ramen! haha! But I thot it was worth the wait :))) much beta than the basketball Ramen w e other PA pp couple of weeks back heh. & m happy coz I got a new tuition kid!!! yayee!!! More income for me kekke!

No comments: