Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saying Hello to...

1) Straight Hair
Me finally went to straighten my hair last Sun. :)) N i say straighten instead of rebond coz I did it @ a home-based hairdresser near Dar's place n my hair doesnt end up as flat as it wld be if rebonded. Which is not too bad coz it look pretty natural hee hee... some of my colleagues were like "did u do something 2 ur hair?" :P n it was pretty cheap too... comparable to JB without the hassle... only thng is dat the strands near e shoulders seem a bit curly already... but oh well :)

2) A slightly bigger paycheck
Yeah FINALLY got increment... am i satisified? i guess ok bah... e rumour was dat we would get abt 3% and if our pay was below mkt rate then it would be abt 6% but i thnk in e end everyone more or less got e same flat sum... so well... but being e greedy gal that i am... i thnk it is a tad little... bearing in mind dat we didnt get any increment last year...

3) Nice frenly pp
It is kinda of a surprise 2 actually meet nice, courteous pp on the train, especially during the early morning peak periods when it is super crowded and difficult 2 get on @ Kallang. Was attempting 2 board e super crowded train as usual this am n had already decided 2 wait for the next train when this lady motioned for me to come in as there was a teeny weeny space. She even made more space for me :) (n incidentally she works in e same building as me! heh heh) n when the doors closed n the train moved... i almost feel n luckily this other lady held on to me! n when this old lady came in they also helped her :) nice pp... will haf gd karma keke

4) New Kid on the Block
Went for lesson w my new kid... luckily it is is pretty convenient... juz 1 stop fr e MRT. A pretty quiet kid who seemed kinda restless during lessons. Thnk her basics are not v strong so hopefully will be able to help her. But she seems ez 2 teach lah... which is a relief :) But it is rather tiring... wonder how lg i can last... keke

5) New faces
Due to expansion, there are more new staff in the office... hafnt toked 2 all of them yet... but juz wondering whether there will be anyone 2 replace me when I leave... or rather if i m able 2 find a new job heh heh! I definitely hope so man!!!

No comments: